This Quinoa Mint Lemon Tabouleh is a so delicious and it is very easy to make. I love the simplicity of its flavours, I often don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen but at the same time it is important to me to feed myself well in order to maintain my busy and active lifestyle. I also don’t want to lose out on flavour. I love eating good food. Food that feeds my body and nourishes my soul. Most of my recipes are therefore not only quick and easy to make; they are super healthy and deliciou too. You’ll have this lovely refreshing bowl of Quinoa Mint Lemon Tabouleh ready under 15 minutes. More quick and easy recipes, check out my Black Bean Quinoa Chili, my Quinoa Zucchini Raisin Salad or my Red Power Salad.
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 tsp cumin
- a small handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- a small handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse quinoa well using a fine sieve. Cook for 10 minutes and allow to cool. You want to the quinoa to still have a bite (al dente).
- When cooled down add fresh mint, olive oil, cumin, cucumber and tomato.