This bright-green Mango Spinach Coconut Smoothie with mango, spinach and young coconut is a great way to fuel your body. It gives you a natural energy boost. Mango and banana are naturally sweet which help to balance the flavor of the spinach. Chia seeds are a great source of protein with all 8 essential amino acids and is rich in fiber, Omega 3 fats and minerals. Coconut flour like Chia seeds is another complete source of protein. It is high in fiber and helps support healthy digestion. Both coconut flour and oil contain healthy MCTs (medium chain triglycerides). MCTs are easily digested, promote mineral absorption andThey are converted by the liver into ketones which are used as an energy source alternative to glucose. Both coconut flour and chia seeds provide energy and long-lasting fuel for the body. This Mango Spinach Coconut Smoothie makes a great pre-workout smoothie.
- 1 mango, peeled and cored
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 cups of young coconut juice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- ½ tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- a dash of sea salt or dulse flakes
- Combine the ingredients listed above into a high-speed blender. The higher the speed the creamier and more delicious this smoothie will be.
- Add more coconut juice to thin as desired.
- Enjoy your Mango Spinach Coconut Smoothie!