This sweet and delicious Pear Kiwi Goji Berry Smoothie is a real surprise to your taste buds. Often my kitchen disasters end up becoming my greatest recipes. I had a brilliant plan for a smoothie combo in my head but the fruits I planned to use were not ripe yet. When things like this happen, I end up combining whatever I have at home. Often the strangest, most unusual, and bizarre combinations work out amazingly well. This combo of kiwi, pear and goji berries is definitely one of those quirky combos that happen by accident only but I love it. It is silky smooth and deliciously sweet. Try it out and let me know what you think.
- 3 pears, sleels off and cored
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 2 cups of young coconut juice
- 2 tbsp of goji berries
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- ½ tbps coconut oil
- 8 leaves of romaine lettuce
- Combine the ingredients listed above into a high-speed blender. The higher the speed the creamier and more delicious this smoothie will be.
- Add more coconut juice to thin as desired.