I help people, teams and companies achieve lasting positive transformation. I have developed my own approaches to coaching, training, and development to facilitate growth and transformation. I love connecting people, ideas, and the world of lived experience, drawing from research in areas such as positive psychology, behavioral science, organizational psychology, coaching psychology, and mindfulness. To help my clients achieve their desired change I use my experience of working with diverse individuals, teams, and companies to design creative and bespoke programs.
I offer expert advice and guidance to develop sustainable solutions that work for your team, your company or organization. Based on your strengths and specific needs, I design custom-made interventions and programs that facilitate personal and organizational growth and promote well-being for all. In my sessions, I use dialogue to develop mutual understanding, trust, and engagement in a playful and creative way. My interventions involve custom-designed activities destined to help individuals, teams and organizations grow.
- As a coach, I work with individuals and teams to facilitate learning and growth and achieve lasting positive transformation.
- As a consultant, I help you design training and development programs that address your unique strengths and needs, always in alignment with your company’s vision, culture, and goals.
- As a trainer and facilitator, I deliver custom-designed training programs, combining the best practices of positive psychology and leadership development with novel, creative approaches based upon my experience of working with diverse individuals, teams, and companies.
My clients and what I offer
My clients are as varied as small businesses, international corporations, national and local governments, and non-profits. Each project is unique, but I typically help teams to:
- Engage in open dialogue to develop mutual understanding, trust, and joy in working together.
- Explore personal strengths and barriers that hinder the effective use of strengths, and the implications for well-being, teamwork, engagement and fulfilment at work, performance, and goal achievement.
- Leverage diverse strengths and perspectives to address business challenges creatively and effectively.
- Increase engagement and well-being by building a culture of ownership where team members have freedom and responsibility within a clear purpose and well-defined goals.
- Increase their awareness of current team reality and performance.
- Enhance their ability to work together (remotely and/or cross-culturally).
- Develop commitment around shared values and goals and concrete action plans.
- Become conscious of leadership styles, weaknesses, preferences and the implications for teamwork, performance, and interaction with stakeholders.
- Become conscious of emotional intelligence competencies to sharpen intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.
- Build intrapersonal and interpersonal resources that enhance mental well-being and resilience.